Friday, September 25, 2009

Noon Prayer 9-25-09

Guys,

I am asking you ALL to pray for me and my family. Next month we will welcome Cale, our 9th child. My family is also about to experience "change" in day to day life in many ways including Jalissa turning 16 on Monday!

Guys, my words to you today is simple. Find a way, dig deep and find a way to ENCOURAGE each other! Even if you don't like that one kid, find a way to lift him up. There is also that one (or several) ways people's personalities clash and conflict is created. Happens at ALL times in life and not just in 8th grade. It does makes it tougher I know to find kind words sometimes when I am pissed off. Let it pass, breath and act on the task of encouragement! YOU WILL know why you did it when it's done in "pure" heart.

Prayer Requests:

Morgan Ministries and mission trip
Coach J's dad, Ron?
Safety of students and staff
Tonight's game
To Finish Strong!

I love you guys!

11:15 AM Friday 9-25-09

No comments:

Post a Comment