Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Fresh Start

This will be the official site for information regarding "Walking With The King" Bible study designed and directed to young men and their dads from the PCGS 8th grade class.

We will "Kick Off" the journey by getting together Oct. 9 at 6:15 AM. (somewhere) Please pray for leading to this short term glitch. We will meet.

I want to also announce that The Spirit is leading and aiding me for a mission trip during the PCGS Spring Break '10 week. For further details of what the mission will consist of, please continue to read "Blurbs by big daddy". I announce this here cuz I am sure the boys will be bringing it up and my family will humbly need prayer when March rolls around. Many praying brothers and sisters is POWERFUL!!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment