Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update 10-29-09

I would like to thank all the young men and their parents for praying for my family over the last couple of weeks. God's Love and Grace has INDEED covered me and my entire family through many ups and downs as of late. Steadfast in His Foundation is sometimes not easy. This is why we NEED each other.

We will continue our "Walking With The King" study tomorrow morning regardless of having school. We will not be so pushed for time like normal so I am pushing the start time to 7AM. We will conclude by 8:30.

This group of young men have been a pleasure to "coach" in many ways. God enriches me and encourages me every time we meet. I pray for each dad/young man to also be encouraged and grow in their own spiritual walk.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment